How Quess Staffing rebadged 26000 employees, across 4050 branches, in 9 days
The client is the third-largest private sector bank in India and offers an entire spectrum of financial services for personal and corporate banking. The client company is headquartered in Mumbai and has around 4050 branches across the country.
The client tasked us with the rebadging activity for over 26000 employees working in multiple sales departments or sales-related profiles across India. The objective was to complete the whole activity in 9 days.
We retained the compensation structure, ensuring similar or better financial and health benefits to the employees. The migration was planned according to the physical working location, and hubs were created where employees were called on assigned dates and time slots.
We ensured proper arrangement at all the venues to accommodate the high count of employees, with batches organised according to location and headcount.
We also arranged for a detailed induction for all the associates and explained their benefits and handled their grievances. Welcome letters and employee ID cards were arranged centrally and made available at hub levels. The rebadging activity was monitored in real-time to ensure a seamless and efficient operation.
With careful planning, attention to detail, a committed workforce, and technology to boot, Quess executed this pan India operation seamlessly, ensuring time and cost savings for the client.
- Successful completion of the entire rebadging activity within the stipulated time.
- Proper induction for all the associates about their benefits and access given to the web portal from where they can download their monthly salary slips, IT declaration, Form-3A and Form-16 (end of the year), leave balances, etc.
- Salary credited for all the associates in their respective bank accounts as per the SLA.
- On-time salary disbursement with nearly 100% bank account transfer.
- Excellent service and support process, ensuring client and employee satisfaction.