Mystery cum Operations Audit Program for Leading Advertising Brand
The client is one of the largest in the online advertising space in the country. A pioneer in the co-living space for working professionals, they have more than 5K PGs across the metro cities in India. Their operation is based on the Franchisee-Owned Franchisee Operated (FOFO) model and is replicated by multiple other brands in the same category.
The client has established its footprint across India in a very short time due to which is currently facing the challenge of enforcing compliance with the property regulations. These, in turn, will lead to potential revenue loss and chances of ethical violations by the sales team.
Quess Staffing developed the Mystery cum Operations audit proposal for the client to address this potential threat. We designed an audit questionnaire covering different elements of the PG, such as presence, location, inventory, occupancy, and hygiene. We then created a detailed questionnaire with more than 120 checkpoints and associated photos as supporting evidence. The mystery auditors were identified and trained on the audit questionnaire. The audit allocation was completed, and real-time reports were submitted, which were then time-stamped and geotagged. These reports were both authentic and property regulation-compliant, meeting the client’s requirements.
The Mystery cum Operations audit proposal devised by Quess Staffing helped the client ensure the highest property standards and curb its revenue loss.
- 2000+ properties have been audited
- 50+ auditors were used in different cities
- 100% audits executed as per the plan agreed with the client
- Meaningful, actionable insights provided
- Helped the client to arrest the revenue leakage
- Downloadable property-wise reports
- Detailed summary report of all the audited properties at the click of a button
- Process violations shared on a real-time basis