Retail Visibility Program for Leading FMCG Brand
The client is a leading FMCG company known globally for its health-conscious products. It is acknowledged as one of India’s ‘Most Respected Companies’ and is amongst the ‘Top Wealth Creators of India’. This 150 years old brand is committed to shaping a better and healthier world. Some of their product categories are Milk Products and Nutrition, Beverages, Prepared Dishes and Cooking Aids, Chocolates and Confectionery, and Vending and Food Services.
In the current competitive market, the client was finding it challenging to get a dedicated space for promoting and placing its key category products that contribute to its top line. The mom and pop shops, large format stores, and standalone general stores were neither giving the desired display space to the client’s products nor were maintaining it. This was leading to a loss in sales and a drop in market share.
Quess Staffing planned for a regular visual merchandising maintenance program for the client. We deployed a dedicated team of 550+ associates across the West region. This team was equipped with a real-time reporting app, through which they can click and upload the picture of the store, post completing the visual merchandising task. A store-level score was generated once the task was completed. The basis of the score (grading) was the adherence to set guidelines and criteria established by the client.
Through its comprehensive retail solution and visual merchandising maintenance program, Quess Staffing helped the client improve its retail visibility.
- Deployed a field team of 550+ merchandisers
- 100% onboarding of the field team within TAT
- Improvement in the overall store-level grading
- 100% reporting of the store-level execution on the app
- Weekly/fortnightly and monthly reviews
- Detailed analysis for improvement actions
- Stable team with controlled attrition
- Quick turn around on the feedback shared by the client
- A satisfied client and continued association
- Internal recommendations for new businesses within the other functions by the client
- Sustained project progress
- Efficient and effective field operations